Hughes Residential is committed to providing the most comprehensive and distinguished real estate services within the distinctive communities of the Greater Boston real estate market.
As the Broker/Owner of Hughes Residential, Mike Hughes, through his expertise and leadership, is dedicated to mentoring and elevating his brokers so that they may provide the highest level of real estate services in a professional, competent, and ethical manner. Mike and his team are diligent in providing professional real estate services that include the acquisition and marketing of residential single-family homes, condominiums, multifamily, and distinctive luxury properties. In addition to state and Realtor training, company agents are required to continuously expand their expertise and knowledge with the achievement of industry designations and advanced training.
At every interaction, Hughes Residential ensures that each client receives exceptional representation. Creating a personalized plan for each client’s specific objectives, the team excels at executing on their behalf with very deliberate, strategic, and skillful measures that achieve impressive results. To serve their clients with innovative resources, Hughes Residential provides each client with critical access to the very best in technology, current market data, and new marketing applications.
- Analytics for buyers and sellers
- Pre-home Inspection on all listings
- Love It Or Leave It Program
- Professionally produced marketing and sales materials that clearly accentuate each property’s specific features utilizing high-quality photography and video, together with a presentation on multiple internet sites
We invite you personally to contact us for an engaging and informative discussion of the real estate market. This opportunity will allow us to understand your specific requirements and how our team of professionals may best serve you and fulfill your personal real estate goals.
As professionals, we naturally cover a large geographic area for four main reasons:
1. We operate as a team, so we can "be in more places at the same time" than an individual agent
2. Our marketing is more extensive and comprehensive, so we attract buyers and sellers from all neighboring communities
3. Buyers often start their search in one community, then find other communities that offer more lifestyle benefits and/ or greater perceived value
4. We don't "shoot from the hip," all properties are professionally analyzed to ensure value for our clients - because we are proficient in data analysis and property research, we can comfortably and knowledgeably help buyers and sellers in any community from "Boston to the burbs."
More importantly, we are better able to first identify market shifts and share our knowledge of broadly ranging properties with our clients - we don't have pigeon-holed perceptions that can sometimes limit one's ability. Call today for your no-obligation consultation. If we feel it's a good fit and location, we'd love to help you navigate your move.